by Christopher T. Dabrowski
Translated from Polish by Julia Mraczny
Behold for cyber zero-one-year commandments by the Great Cyber Mind:
1. Thou shalt not have systems before me.
2. Thou shalt not use the system's name in vain.
3. Zero-one your system day.
4. Honor your computer and cyberspace.
5. Don't format system disks.
6. Don't use third-party hardware.
7. Don't download anything not allowed.
8. Don't speak false against computer scientists.
9. Don't covet your IT specialist's computer
10. Nor any data on it.
Bonus commandments for zealous cyber devotees:
11. Thou shalt wipe the screen daily.
12. And dust the keyboard.
13. Renounce women in favour of cybersex.
© 2023 Christopher T. Dabrowski
Christopher T. Dabrowski has published in many places:
USA: "Escape" (2019 - Royal Hawaiian Press), "Anomaly" (2020 - Royal Hawaiian Press)
Spain:"La fuga" (2019 - Royal Hawaiian Press), "Anomalia" (2019 - Royal Hawaiian Press)
Germany: "Die Anomalie" (2020 - Der Romankiosk)
Poland: "Deathbirth" (2008 - Armoryka publishing house),
"Anima vilis" (2010 - Initium publishing house),
"Grobbing" (2012 - Novae Res publishing house),
"Deathbirth and other stories" (2012 & 2017 - Agharta & Armoryka publishing house),
"Z życia Dr Abble" (2013 - Agharta publishing house),
"Orgazmokalipsa" (2016 - Alternatywne publishing house),
"Anomalia" (2016 - Forma publishing house),
"Ucieczka" (2017 - Dom Horroru publishing house) &
"Nie w inność" (2019 - Waspos publishing house.)
He has contributed to anthologies published in the USA, England, Australia, Canada, Poland, Russia, Germany & India, and has stories in
PLAYBOY in the Slovak, USA, English, Czech , Russian, Brasilian, Spanish, Argentinian, German, Italian, Hungarian, Mexican, Albanian,
& Nigerian editions.
Find more by Christopher T. Dabrowski in the Author Index.
Comment on this story in the Aphelion Forum
Return to Aphelion's Index page.