Holidays in U.S.A. in July...

Writing challenges, flash fiction, interesting anecdotes, amusements, and general miscellanea.

Moderator: Editors

Master Critic

Post May 31, 2017, 03:28:06 AM

Holidays in U.S.A. in July...

Just for anyone insterested, I'll be in U.S.A. in July for attending the World Championship for scale modelers that will be held in Chicago this year ( the last times I attended that competition was years ago in Switzerland and in Italy...) and then I'll be in Minneapolis for meeting some friends and members of Aphelion of course!!!

This year I come to U.S.A. sooner than expected ( I usually come when the autumn/winter colder months arrives..eh,eh...as I don't like too much to travel under warm temperatures...) but probably I'll have another travel also after summer though just to Canada.

If everyone is interested to join the group of Aphelionites that will meet in Minneapolis on 10th July just lest us know...

For the moment Mrs. Michele DUTCHER and John "DavidsonHero" Rose confirmed their presence at the meeting ( with beers... eh,eh...I'll bring some gifts for them from Europe of course...eh,eh).

Waiting for knowing if anyone else who lives in the vicinity is interested...eh,eh :D

Master Critic

Post June 14, 2017, 03:16:35 AM

Re: Holidays in U.S.A. in July...

For Kailhofer:

Is it maybe too far from your town in Wisconsin for you to reach us in Minneapolis on 10th July or are you already busy working that day?

Just let me know...eh,eh :D It would be a pleasure to meet you again if you could make it...

Return to Fun and Games