The August issue is live!

Tell us what you thought about the August 2005 issue!

Moderator: Editors

Senior Editor

Post August 08, 2005, 09:40:32 PM

Your wait is over. Go see what all the fuss is about.<br> ::)<br>Dan<br>
"Extremely difficult- Virtually impossible- However, it should only take me ten minutes or so..."
Brice Linch - Max Headroom

Master Critic

Post August 10, 2005, 10:17:44 AM

<br>very much alive, plenty of posts as well.<br><br>Lee

Senior Editor

Post August 10, 2005, 01:18:49 PM

Re: The August issue is live!

I suddenly see Victor Frankenstein's lab, lightening crashing in the skys overhead, static discharges leaping from every nut and bolt on every contraption, ozone reeking and scorched cloth vieing to make every breath a labor. The last echo of "It's Alive!" still reverberates from the cold, slime-spotted stone walls...<br>And then I see myself in a labcoat and swim trunks, and flip-flops, looking up at the raging storm, and muttering "they never understood me at the University..."<br>Dan ;D
"Extremely difficult- Virtually impossible- However, it should only take me ten minutes or so..."

Editor Emeritus

Post August 10, 2005, 03:04:41 PM

...And then I see myself in a labcoat and swim trunks, and flip-flops, looking up at the raging storm, and muttering "they never understood me at the University..."
Dan ;D
<br><br>There seem to be a lot of posts this month that feature Dan in revealing attire. (Of course, when a guy reaches a certain age, when he takes his shirt off, odds are pretty good that he'll be revealing a tire (of the 'spare' variety). ::)) This trend must be stopped before it goes any further. There's like women and children visiting this site, goldurnit.<br><br>Robert M.<br><br><br>
You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.

Jack London (1876-1916)

Senior Editor

Post August 10, 2005, 03:11:32 PM

I know! And they keep sending me the most *amazing* letters. Kate, I think we need your party photos, stat.<br>LOL! Dan<br>

Return to August 2005