Back issue library(ies)

Tell us what you thought about the June 2017 issue!

Moderator: Editors

Commenter

Post July 07, 2017, 05:48:41 AM

Back issue library(ies)

Hi, I wish I could comment on this issue, but in common with an increasingly large commitment on my time doing up a house, I keep missing issues.
Can anyone here give me a reliable method of reading issues I've missed? Of which there have been several over the last couplke of years!

I'd also like to suggest that the archives section is updated, as it stops at 'issue 169'....

Kind Regards,

Myke.

Long Fiction Editor

Post July 08, 2017, 12:22:05 PM

Re: Back issue library(ies)

Sorry, Myke, but yeah, the archives are a mess. We had someone working on that for a while, but he got drawn away by other priorities before he could finish the job. Worse, there's no way to automate the restoration process (I asked). Worse yet again, we're short-handed now, needing a Flash editor.

Nate has been keeping an archive of the Flash Challenge entries, but it isn't quite current and I don't know if that work will be continued now that he has stepped aside to work on his own writing.

All that luscious material exists somewhere; there's just no easy way to get to it.

If there's a particular story you want to see, let me know and I'll try to get you a link to it.
I was raised by humans. What's your excuse?

Return to June 2017