Less of Her by I. Verse


Tells us what you thought about the August 2012 issue!

Moderator: Editors

User avatar

Poetry Editor

Posts: 450

Joined: December 31, 1969, 08:00:00 PM

Location: Emerald City, Oz

Post September 19, 2012, 11:33:14 PM

Re: Less of Her by I. Verse

[whistle]Phweeeeeep![/whistle]
[Graeme Chapman voice]Stop this! This is getting too silly! Far too far off topic![/Graeme Chapman voice]
KNEEL before Zod!

Archive Editor

Posts: 2435

Joined: December 31, 1969, 08:00:00 PM

Location: Mass, USA

Post September 20, 2012, 01:43:16 AM

Re: Less of Her by I. Verse

Hey, so does this post break the record for the most replies now? : )

Master Critic

Posts: 3595

Joined: September 17, 2008, 10:10:20 PM

Post September 20, 2012, 02:40:56 AM

Re: Less of Her by I. Verse

TaoPhoenix wrote:Hey, so does this post break the record for the most replies now? : )

We need two more. Sixty-Four will do it!
User avatar

Critic

Posts: 198

Joined: October 13, 2011, 08:33:33 AM

Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire, UK

Post September 20, 2012, 02:43:32 AM

Re: Less of Her by I. Verse

Mark Edgemon wrote:
TaoPhoenix wrote:Hey, so does this post break the record for the most replies now? : )

We need two more. Sixty-Four will do it!

So this equals it, right?
Doggerel is a derogatory term for verse considered of little literary value.

Master Critic

Posts: 3595

Joined: September 17, 2008, 10:10:20 PM

Post September 20, 2012, 03:38:07 AM

Re: Less of Her by I. Verse

Verse wrote:
Mark Edgemon wrote:
TaoPhoenix wrote:Hey, so does this post break the record for the most replies now? : )

We need two more. Sixty-Four will do it!

So this equals it, right?

Yes it does, my friend...and thanks to your set up - this is now the number one literary comment topic in the Aphelion universe!
User avatar

Critic

Posts: 198

Joined: October 13, 2011, 08:33:33 AM

Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire, UK

Post September 20, 2012, 03:48:22 AM

Re: Less of Her by I. Verse

Mark Edgemon wrote:Yes it does, my friend...and thanks to your set up - this is now the number one literary comment topic in the Aphelion universe!

Yay! Lesbian Sex Tentacles for everyone (except BD)!

Now, let's stop this nonsense and go and read the new September issue.

:o
Doggerel is a derogatory term for verse considered of little literary value.
Previous

Return to August 2012

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.